The Cost of Starting and Being in Business - Photography part 8

This is the first in a series of new articles on The Cost of Starting and Being in Business continuing the series I started in 2009.

In this addition I recommend the following Lynda.com Course "Running a Design Business: Freelancing". This course covers the basics you need to know about the difference in running a business as a freelancer rather than as an employee.

http://www.lynda.com/Business-tutorials/Running-Design-Business-Freelancing/112415-2.html

I do want to make it well known that I am not getting any kickbacks from Lynda.com, nor am I affiliated with them in anyway. I have taken a few courses through them and found their service valuable. I hope you will find this specific course valuable too. It's a different perspective from the series I wrote in 2009, and is more relevant to 2013, but has less of the region specifics included in my 2009 series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cost of Starting and Being in Business - Photography part 5